For settling to the dormitory of distance learning students it is necessary:
- Write a statement at a resident specialist ( dormitory № 3, 1 floor, Krasnyuk Elena Valerievna, phone 705-03-20, mobile 096-453-95-64)
– Sign a statement at the Directorate of the Institute in the coordinator of educational work
– Pay for dormitory accommodation
– Get a voucher at a resident specialist.
- For settling it is necessary to have:
– copy of the payment receipt,
– a record book,
– a copy of the passport (pages 1,2,11),
– A settlement voucher received at a resident specialist .
Payment can be made in the following branches of the bank:
– “Privatbank”, by the address Karetny lane, 18 (from the side of the Lutheran Church);
– “Oschadbank”, by the address Sadova str, 14
Current account for paying for living in a dormitory:
Receiver: Odessa National Academy of Communications O.S. Popov
Current. Acc. No. 31259244210090 at the State Treasury of Ukraine
MFO 820172, EDRPOU code 01180116
The cost of living in a dormitory is 47.00 UAH per day.
The cost of living in a dormitory, for foreign students of distance learning, is 89.00 UAH per day.
The cost of living in high comfort rooms for foreign students is 182.00 UAH per day. The price includes: iron, kettle, tablewires, soap, fridge.
- Come to the dormitory commandant.
Things to have with you:
– payment receipt
– settlement voucher
dormitory № 1: Manezhnaya str, 42.
dormitory № 2: Staroportofrankivska str, 71a.
dormitory № 3: Novoselsky str, 68a.
dormitory №: 4. Academic str, 20.
dormitory № 5: Nishchinsky composer str, 4.
Odessa National Academy of Telecommunications O.S. Popov reserves the right to change the cost of living in a dormitory, depending on the change of energy cost.