Odessa National O.S. Popov Academy of Telecommunications (ONAT) invites foreign students for training from September 01, 2018
The Academy is the leading specialized higher educational institution in Ukraine of the IV (the highest) level of accreditation that prepares bachelors and masters in the spheres of Telecommunications and ICT, Cyber Security, Software Engineering, Television, Radio Engineering, Postal Communication Networks and Systems, Internet Economics and Management as well as Social Science both for Ukraine and foreign countries.
ONAT is widely famous abroad. Since 2008 ONAT has been the member of International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and also the constitutor of the International Constantly Acting Rectors’ Conference of Telecommunication Universities.
There are several Doctors of Honours of ONAT , namely: Mr. Hamadoun Toure (General Secretary of ITU till 2014); Mr. A.M. Abbasov (Minister of Communication and High Technologies of Azerbaijan till 2015); Mr. G.A. Mammadov (Rector of Azerbaijan Technical University till 2016); Mr. Pashaev A.M.-D. (Rector of National Academy of Aviation JSC “Azerbaijan Hava Yollari”); Mr. Markaryan Garegin (Professor, Head of Communication Systems Department, Lancaster, Great Britain) and other outstanding personalities.
In September 2020 ONAT will celebrate its centenary. For many years more than 85,000 professionals of telecommunication sphere have been trained at ONAT for Ukraine and other countries.
First foreign students arrived for studying at ONAT in 1949. Since then the degrees of Bachelors and Masters have been obtained by nearly 2500 foreign students form 75 countries of the world; more than 80 of them became PhD.
In 1998 the Preparatory Department for foreign students who do not know Ukrainian or Russian language was open at ONAT. During 10 months foreign citizens fulfill their training both in languages and in Mathematics, Physics and other subjects that are necessary for their further successful studies at ONAT on Master’s Degree Program, Bachelor’s Degree Program and Post-graduate Program.
At present about 300 foreign students from 25 countries are being trained at ONAT.
Bachelor Degree training at the Academy is carried out according to the following specialties:
- Telecommunications & Radio-Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- Automation & Computer Integrated Technologies
- Ads and PR
- Social Science
Master Degree training at the Academy is carried out according to the following specialties:
- Information Technology and Systems in Business
- Computer Networks and the Internet
- Software for Information Communication Networks
- Mobile Communication
- Multiservice Facilities for Telecommunications
- Telecommunication Systems and Networks
- Technologies and Means of Fiber-Optic Communication
- Systems of Technical Protection of Information
- Security of Information and Communication Systems
- Computer-Integrated Technological Processes and Applied Programming
- Automated Systems of Management and Control of the Postal Service
- Robotics and the Technology of the “Internet of Things”
- Business Economics
- Internet Economics
- Management and Administration of Organizations
- Internet Management
- Management of Foreign Economic Activity
- For arriving of foreign students in Ukraine with the aim of studying, it is necessary to receive an invitation (see «Receiving of Invitations for Studying at Odessa National O.S. Popov Academy of Telecommunications for Foreign Students»).
- The enrolment of foreign students to ONAT is carried out according to“Enrolment of Foreign Students to Study at ONAT».
For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact International Dept of ONAT:
Kuznechna Street, 1, room 302, 303
Olena Shulgan, Vice-Rector in Scientific and Pedagogical Work and International Relations of ONAT
Phone/Fax : +380 48 7050224